This course is still under development, you can get its Early Access Version (EAV) for $39.
Test Driven Development (TDD) is a software development method that assumes development of tests before a functionality. This software development technique has become really popular, since 2002, when Kent Beck released his book "Test Driven Development: By Example".
This educational program is designed for Java developers who want to learn how to develop software with TDD. The course is built on top of ideal theory and practice balance. We will develop a back-end logic of a financial application (no HTTP servers, just pure business logic). From simple to complex, from theory to real examples with detailed explanations.The course shows how TDD can be used in Agile and SCRUM methodologies. Ensure by yourself, just preview free video lectures.
WHAT'S IN THE COURSE?
- Step by step introduction in Java TDD
- Real application development
- Agile / SCRUM user stories
- Example of a simple feature implementation with TDD
- Example of a complex feature implementation with TDD
- Work with a test coverage [Still under development]
- Example of a change request implementation with TDD [Still under development]
- Mocks in TDD [Still under development]
- Installed Java (JDK 8 or higher)
- Installed Intellij IDEA (Eclipse or NetBeans as alternatives)
- Experience with Java (more than 6 months)
- Junior Java developers
- Middle Java developers
- Senior Java developers (just if you want to recall and summarise some TDD things)
My name is Alexey Zvolisnkiy aka Alex Fruzenshtein. I'm a Java / Scala developer and a test automation lead. I started a programmer career in 2006. I've worked at European and US software companies and startups, attended at conferences as a speaker, conducted trainings. You can find more information about me on LinkedIn and on my blog Fruzenshtein Notes.
My favorite areas of development are back-end solutions, API design, test automation of web UI and web-services. I'll be really glad to answer to all of your questions regarding my courses.